What does EUROMIL do?
- EUROMIL advocates the right of European soldiers to form and join military professional associations or trade unions.
- EUROMIL promotes the inclusion of professional military associations and trade unions into a regular social dialogue.
- EUROMIL provides a common forum of debate for member associations to exchange information, to formulate guidelines and best practice on social and professional matters of military personnel.
- EUROMIL supports member associations in their national lobbying work whenever requested.
- EUROMIL supports the inclusion of military service personnel into the social and labour legislation of the European Union.
- EUROMIL follows closely developments in NATO and the EU to provide its member associations with updated information about international developments in the field of security and defence as well as EU social and labour legislation.